Friday, March 2, 2018

What next?

Fiona, aka The Adorable One has started a new endeavor. You might remember she was born with a giant omphalocele, portions of her liver and organs were outside her body, and statistically had a 50% chance of survival.  She's thrived, and you'd never know she has any issues at all.  One thing these kids do lack is a good muscle structure over her abdomen, where her liver and organs lie.

So, naturally, she's decided she wants to be a wrestler.  She's in a class at school.





Grandpa won't worry,  grandpa won't worry, grandpa won't worry..............

6 comments:

  1. Enhancing muscles, g'pa. Good for her; tough little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy grand pa, but I understand! Your post is a good news report and nothing fake about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both my sons played varsity football. I've encouraged my grandsons to take up chess or ballet. There mother agrees...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lord, Grandpa WILL worry! After my son's decompression surgery, there are some risks for things that could cause a further herniation of his cerebellum. I nearly fainted when I found out he'd ridden a roller coaster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think grandparents are only there to buy ice cream and stuff. At least, that's what I've heard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That girl has such a heart in her! Heck, I'm even proud of her from afar. Try not to worry my friend.

    ReplyDelete